Sunday, January 17, 2016

The London Trip 2016

In the last couple of years I've always summed up my London trips in a blog post and I couldn't see a reason why not to continue with this tradition. Last week I flew across the sea to spend a few days in London with my sister. It was full of shopping, food and wandering across the street of this amazing city.

And yes, I took a lot of photos. My sister even got annoyed by how much photos I took of my food haha. When our meals arrived I would immediately grab my phone to take a snap of this perfect Instagram moment. At first she would wait, but after a couple of days she just started eating. I personally think this adds a lovely touch to the photo as long as she doesn't ruin the photo with peace signs - which she did too  haha - . 

I am planning to go back this summer to see and explore a lot more. I really want to go to Primrose Hill and Shoreditch and see what amazing secret treasures I can find there. A London haul is also on its way, but for now we at least have the pictures!
















13 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures, that food looks amazing! And I love Liberty!

    Lucy x- Yellowicing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it clearly looks that your London trip was just blasting and memorable. I am craving on the food. It is looking so delicious in these photos. I have also shared my SF trip photographs on my weblog. It was our first trip to SF and we just loved all the San Francisco venues.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well it's great that you took all those photos even of your food because quite frankly I would have done the same if I found myself in such a beautiful city.These are some amazing pictures
    sophieatieno.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a lovely time!
    All the photos look amazing :)

    Neeny | Spoon Full Of Yum

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting on my blog. I read and appreciate all of them!
If you have any questions I will try to answer them asap.

X Marjolein

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...