Saturday, December 27, 2014

The London Trip

Sadly I am writing this post. Not because I don’t like writing, but because this means I am back from London. I had five, amazing days and I will tell you all about them!

Me and my sister left last Saturday to spend five days in the amazing city that is called London. My sister had never been there before, so besides shopping we also went to a lot of touristy stuff.

In all those days we saw Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, Tower Bridge and many more of the typical London sightseeing attractions. Besides that, we went to the Harry Potter WB Studio Tour and had a lovely high tea at Bea of Bloomsbury’s. I love Harry Potter, so seeing all the ‘behind the scenes’ stuff was very interesting. Also I might have picked up some ‘Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans’ and a Hermione Granger Wand in the gift shop.
Our trip wouldn’t be complete without a lot of shopping. Primark, Topshop, New Look and Dorothy Perkins all had amazing things, so I picked up quite a few fashion items. My beauty addiction also got a bit out of hand in Boots and Superdrug, but I got everything that was on my wishlist. I will feature all the new items in a blogpost or vlog soon!

I will definitely be back soon. Being there made me realize how much I missed it and how much I want to live there. Hopefully my wish will become reality one day.

See here: a few pics from the London trip 2014!







































10 comments:

  1. Wow! Great pictures!
    I'm also a big fan of Harry Potter and I would love to visit the Harry Potter WB Studio in London :)
    All these pictures only made me remember how badly I want to visit London!

    Salha | Abuhayar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! London is a lovely city and the Harry Potter WB Tour was amazing! :)

      Delete
  2. Fab post and lovely photos! The Harry Potter tour looks amazing! x

    Lucy x
    yellowicing.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. the Harry Potter tour looks so exciting! i hope i can go one day! great blog :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you can too! It was amazing! :) X

      Delete
  4. Great Pictures, Hope you had a good day
    www.unstyledlondon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I had an amazing day, hopefully you too! X

      Delete
  5. London looks amazing! and I have always wanted to visit, this just persuaded me a little more :) x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting on my blog. I read and appreciate all of them!
If you have any questions I will try to answer them asap.

X Marjolein

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...