Tuesday, September 22, 2015

My Favourite Highlighters

I'm a huge face make-up lover. While other girls might be obsessed with eyeshadow, eyeliner and all that jazz, I can't get enough of blush, bronzer and highlighter. I love to buy them and since I use them daily I have a few favourites at the ready.

The MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft & Gentle
A must for every beauty obsessed person. I used to see everyone rave about this MAC product on the interwebs and finally decided to take the plunge and buy it on Heathrow Airport. I mean who doesn't love a bit of duty free shopping right? It's really what everyone says it is. The sparkly sheen is just amazing and I love that glow. It's definitely my most favourite highlighter out all of them!

Chanel Camelia de Plumes highlighter
When I saw images of this highlighter popping up on Instagram last year I knew this had to be mine. I mean look at it! It was quite expensive (I looked it up again and it was €56.00. Let's forget about this quickly shall we?). But it's so gorgeous. The entire packaging has the Chanel feeling and the beautiful flower print is to die for.
Confession time: I actually don't use it as much as the other ones, because I don't want the flower to fade, but when I do, it gives the most gorgeous, cool toned sheen!

Physicians Formula Shimmer Strip in Vegas Strip
I have never set foot in America, but thanks to my lovely friends I do have some products. One of the reasons why this Physicians Formula product was on my wish list, was because it’s apparently a dupe for the Dior Amber Diamond Highlighter and since that one is freaking expensive (we are just going to forget the fact that I spent €56.00 on a Chanel highlighter) and available everywhere expect in the Netherlands I went with this dupe. (I just found out that the Dior highlighter is not even available on the Sephora website anymore. *sad face*)
I like the multi-functional use of this product. It's great for eyeshadow, bronzer and highlighter, but it's definitely more of a summer product for me. Since I am the palest person on the planet I do tend to go for more pale pink/silver colours, but this one gives a lovely sheen and blends in very nicely.

What is your favourite highlighter?


2 comments:

  1. Now I also want these..They seem to work so well and look classy
    sophieatieno.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting on my blog. I read and appreciate all of them!
If you have any questions I will try to answer them asap.

X Marjolein

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...