Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Pixi Glow Tonic To-Go

If I had to sum up my favourite skincare brands Pixi is at the top. Their Glow Tonic is the most amazing toner and I have been using it for many years. Every time I hop on a plane to London I always make sure to pay their Carnaby store a visit. It's so pretty and stocked with all these amazing products that I feel like a kid in a candy store.

On my last London visit I was determined to pick up another bottle of Glow Tonic until I saw this box of cleansing pads: Glow Tonic To-Go. The thing that got me excited about it was the 'to-go' part. I have a lot of trips planned and travelling with a cabin bag is a nightmare for a skincare and make-up obsessed girl like me. How do people even fit their entire beauty regime in a small clear bag? There are just some things that I will never understand.

Anyways, I brought these with me when I went to Copenhagen and they were such a lifesaver. Not only did they save space for other liquids, they were an ultimate skincare staple for me. There are 60 pads in there that are fully drenched in Glow Tonic. Perfect as the finishing touch to my cleansing routine. Especially when you are in a hostel and don't have your normal stuff with you. -I really tried, but the liquids rule ughh-.

If you have never heard about the Pixi Glow Tonic before and you have made it this far you probably want to know a bit more about it. It's an exfoliating tonic with 5% glycolic, aloe vera and ginseng. It helps to tone, firm and tighten the skin and makes it look all glowy and healthy. And who doesn't want that?

The weird thing is that it does all these things. I have been using it for about four years and it has never let me down. Next time I will buy a bottle of this magic liquid because that lasts longer than the to-go pads and ya know I'm all about saving money. Kind of.

Have you tried the Pixi Glow Tonic before?



2 comments:

  1. I've been absolutely dying to get my hands on the Glow Tonic for ages. I've only ever heard good things about it. Now, I flippn want to try these too! xx

    Meggan
    www.cardiganjezebel.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I've only just discovered your blog (your blog name really intrigued me when I saw it on Bloglovin) and oh my goodness I love it! The layout is gorgeous and your writing is just so enjoyable to read. Definitely following and looking forward to your future posts!

    I've been looking at reviews for the Pixi Glow Tonic and I haven't come across a bad review. It's not easily accessible where I live but I THINK it's come out in the new Sephora that just opened. Thank you for sharing your review, I want to try it even more now!

    -Sophie xx | Cherries & Perfume ♡

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting on my blog. I read and appreciate all of them!
If you have any questions I will try to answer them asap.

X Marjolein

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...