Monday, April 24, 2017

Obsessed with Stripes


Stripes. Such a classic when it comes to fashion and no matter what season it is they are always in style. Now I have a sweet spot in my heart for these vertical and horizontal lines. Back in my teenage years I had this big oversized stripy shirt that I wore to death. I actually had two of them and it was safe to say I didn't change my outfit as much as I should have. I did change the shirts though. When one was being washed I would wear the other shirt. Such a smart idea, right?

Back to the present where I still love my stripes and do change my outfit more frequently. When my eye fell on this top from SheIn* I had to get it. I have been a huge fan of the off shoulder trend and this top combines that with one of the other mega trends this season: ruffles. It gives the top this bohemian, stylish edge and makes me fall in love with stripes all over again. 

Although I can't wait to rock this top with a black denim skirt and sandals it's a bit too cold at the moment. That's why I paired it with a pair of blue mom jeans, some faux suede mules and a double buckle belt. No worries, when I was out and about I also threw on my furry coat. -Yes, it has been that kind of cold. I wouldn't be surprised if snow started to fall down from the sky.- 
I haven't worn blue jeans in such a long time, but I love the look of these with the dark blue top. The buckle belt also goes great with the outfit and a bouquet of fresh tulips makes every picture better don’t ya think?

I will be hopping off to warmer temperatures this week -Go to my Instagram to see it all- and I can't wait to wear this top A LOT. Maybe pairing it with a pinafore dress or some floral shorts, who knows? I definitely packed enough to match this top with absolutely anything! #travelproblems

What is your favourite trend this season?

*The item with a * was kindly send to me. My opinion and fabulous outfits are completely my own.


1 comment:

Thank you so much for reading and commenting on my blog. I read and appreciate all of them!
If you have any questions I will try to answer them asap.

X Marjolein

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...