Friday, March 31, 2017

The London Haul 2017

There it is again: a haul! I've shopped quite a lot the past couple of months and I'm here to say that this will probably be one of my last hauls for the next few months. I just buy way too much!
When I'm in London I can't resist going to Oxford Street and pop into Primark and Boots. So that's what I did. It's not as much as last time -which is what I always say- but I did pick up a few bits and pieces that I enjoy using a lot. Some old favourites, some new classics and a lot of stuff in between. Enjoy!

Like and subscribe for more videos!


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you so much for reading and commenting on my blog. I read and appreciate all of them!
If you have any questions I will try to answer them asap.

X Marjolein

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...