Thursday, January 5, 2017

The Amsterdam Food Hotspot: The Cold Pressed Juicery

To start 2017 in a healthy way I am telling you a bit more about one of my favourite juice places in Amsterdam. You will find quite a few Cold Pressed Juicery stores in Amsterdam but I decided to go to this one on the 'Herengracht' which is close to Dam square. 

It's small but has all the healthiness you need. You can get healthy juices, superfood smoothies, power shots and yummy snacks. I tried the The Fix, a juice with kale, cucumber, romaine, celery, ginger, spinach, parsley and lemon. It was very gingery and although I love a cup of fresh ginger tea, there was a bit too much ginger in this juice. Next time I will probably go for another juice that is less healthy. -basically a juice with more fruit. I need my sweetness!-

I love the bottles that the juices come in. They are so stylish and are amazing to carry your water in. Since I tried out Joe & The Juice in London I have really missed a fresh juice and I'm happy that I can go to this place to get my health shot. Because nothing is better than to start a new year fresh and healthy!

What is your favourite juice?


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you so much for reading and commenting on my blog. I read and appreciate all of them!
If you have any questions I will try to answer them asap.

X Marjolein

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...