Saturday, January 21, 2017

Joe & the Juice

As I'm writing this, I am still at home with a well packed suitcase by my side. As you read this, I am back in the city that I love so much: London. On my last trip I discovered many trendy food spots and Joe & the Juice was one of them. I might be sipping on a healthy carrot ginger juice right now!

Joe & the Juice was on the list of places to visit -the list is three pages long now, I see so many nice cafés on Instagram these days- so after a shopping trip to Boots I visited their store near Oxford Circus and went for a 'Prince of Green' juice, full of spinach, pineapple and apple. It was very nice and totally justified the giant slice of salted caramel cake I bought from LOLA's -it was near closing time so the guy behind the counter gave me an even bigger slice, happy me!-.
On the last day of my London trip I went to their store in the Carnaby Street area. I ordered a 'Go Away Doc' juice that is made with apple, carrot and ginger. I really like ginger you know. I see a huge difference in my skin when I have used it in a juice or in my tea and it adds lots of flavour. The juice was delicious too and instantly made me feel healthier. 

Sadly, this was the last time I visited a Joe & the Juice but it makes me very excited that I will be back in a few days. Look out for lots of artsy blogger poses, delicious pancakes and colourful juices from Joe & the Juice on my Instagram!

What is your favourite healthy juice?


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you so much for reading and commenting on my blog. I read and appreciate all of them!
If you have any questions I will try to answer them asap.

X Marjolein

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...