Wednesday, November 23, 2016

The Kylie Jenner Lip Kit Haul

Liquid lipsticks are my favourite thing right now. I got one from Kat von D and I have to say that one is the bomb dot com. It didn't take long before my eye fell on Kylie Jenner’s lip products. I always loved the nude colour she had on and when she came with her own line I knew some of them had to be mine. 

About five weeks ago I decided to place my order and within two weeks the Lip Kits arrived. I was on holiday in Greece at the time so I had to wait a little bit longer before I could try them out. I also had to pay custom fees which were about 25 euros, so I wasn't very happy about that, but that's just the price you pay when ordering from the US. 

I ordered the Ginger Lip Kit and two individual liquid lipsticks: Dolce K and Candy K. I was super excited when I opened the box and I still get really happy when I apply them on my lips. Ginger is definitely my favourite out of the bunch. It's the perfect autumn colour and doesn't feel dry at all. Dolce K and Candy K are lovely too and apply like a dream. 

Some people hate them, some people love them and I am definitely part of the last team. They are a bit overpriced, but as someone who loves makeup I don't mind that much. Complete reviews of these babies will go up very soon. So keep your eyes out for that!

What are your thoughts on the Kylie Cosmetics Lip Kits?

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you so much for reading and commenting on my blog. I read and appreciate all of them!
If you have any questions I will try to answer them asap.

X Marjolein

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...