Wednesday, October 12, 2016

My Purple ASOS Velvet Sock Booties


ASOS is one of the best things that happened to my wardrobe, but at the same time it's also the worst because I want EVERYTHING. Whenever I have some spare time I open up the ASOS app and start browsing their shop. This usually results in a shopping spree and spending all my money on sweaters, accessories and shoes. I can't remember an ASOS order where I didn't purchase shoes, because their shoes are the bomb dot com.

See here my newest wardrobe addition: purple velvet sock booties. I saw them on the website, saved them and after looking at them a million times a day -you are shoe obsessed or not- I made the purchase. Unfortunately I had to send them back, because they were too small, but luckily a bigger size came back in stock -which is honestly the best feeling in the world-. It was like ordering tickets for an Adele or Beyoncé concert, the anxiety of actually putting them in your basket and paying for them before somebody else snatches them away from you. But in the end I got them and I was so happy when my ASOS order finally arrived last weekend.

These booties are such an amazing piece for this autumn/winter season. They have that whole velvet, sock boot trend going on and I love it so much! The purple colour is so funky and so different from anything else I have seen. They are not the most comfortable shoes. I don't know what it is, but even though they are a size bigger than I usually am they still hurt a tiny bit when I walk for a long period of time. I am totally fine with that though, because walking in these awesome kicks is totally worth all the pain!

What are your favourite boots?

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you so much for reading and commenting on my blog. I read and appreciate all of them!
If you have any questions I will try to answer them asap.

X Marjolein

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...