Sunday, April 17, 2016

The London Haul 2016


A bit late but finally here: the haul of my London trip! As you may know, I went to London in January - read about my London holiday adventures here - and I bought A LOT. Mainly beauty stuff as there wasn't really a lot of nice fashion things in store. 
I know that this video is extremely late but I bought way too many things to not film a haul and upload it haha. Hope you enjoy watching it and hooray for posting a video after what seems like the longest break from YouTube!


4 comments:

  1. I guess as I live in London I take Primark and Boots and such for granted, I couldn't be with out them, so it really must be nice for you to get the chance to visit them.
    Primark is so affordable that what I love about it and you can get some great underwear :p

    Meme xx

    New Post:
    A Day In The Life Of London
    www.thedayinthelifeof.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so jealous of you! I always get so excited when I visit Boots because there are so many brands that we can't get over here. And yes Primark has really good underwear haha! X

      Delete
  2. Great haul! I wish I picked up more stuff when I visited London, but my bag was almost overweight on my way there so I couldn't pick up as much as I wanted haha!
    xx
    Nida | Caked To The Nines

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha I always make sure that I don't bring a lot with me to London since I know I will buy lots of stuff. Otherwise my bag will be so overweight haha! X

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting on my blog. I read and appreciate all of them!
If you have any questions I will try to answer them asap.

X Marjolein

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...