Friday, April 29, 2016

Seeing DNCE & Joe Jonas liked my photo!?

Last Sunday I went to see DNCE in Amsterdam. I love their song 'Cake By The Ocean' and as a former Camp Rock fan - okay I admit I still LOVE that movie - I was very excited to see Joe in real life. 
The concert was really great and I also added quite a few clips of it in my vlog, so you can enjoy it too. However the best thing happened after the gig, when Mister Joe - freaking - Jonas liked my Instagram photo. - OMG! - I am still dying about it right now and I find my fangirl moments in this vlog hilarious. Maybe it's a bit over the top but it's truly how I reacted to it. Hope you like it!

With which celebrity would you freak out if they liked your Instagram photo?


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you so much for reading and commenting on my blog. I read and appreciate all of them!
If you have any questions I will try to answer them asap.

X Marjolein

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...