Monday, April 11, 2016

Get Ready With Me: Going to The 1975 Concert in Amsterdam

Almost 2 weeks ago I went to see The 1975 in Amsterdam. The concert was amazing and I really enjoyed it a lot. To share a bit of my experience there, I filmed a Get Ready With Me video and also inserted some Snapchats at the end in case you want to enjoy the moment with me. I always love to watch these quick videos so I hope you really like them too!

I am also back on YouTube so if you want to see more videos then you should hit that subscribe button! :)

Do you listen to The 1975? What is your favourite song?


4 comments:

  1. OMG! I'm a big fan of The 1975 and I regret it that I didn't get to see their concert here in the Philippines. I love the song Girls so much!!! It's our section's jam! :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA // New Post- Moto Jacket

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you can see them soon! Omg I love that song too! UGH! and Heart Out are my favourites right now. :) X

      Delete
  2. great post loved the video
    tweetykel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting on my blog. I read and appreciate all of them!
If you have any questions I will try to answer them asap.

X Marjolein

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...