Saturday, September 12, 2015

Kendall Jenner Inspired Make-Up Look

When I saw these videos popping up of Kendall’s make-up look I wanted to recreate it myself. The sparkly, peachy eye and the orangey, red pout is right up my street.
I started this look by actually purchasing the Estée Lauder Kendall Jenner lipstick and it's AMAZING! A review is already up on my blog and you can read my thoughts on the lipstick right HERE!
If you love Kendall’s look as much as I do, then make sure to watch my inspired make-up look!

2 comments:

  1. You nailed it!!! Love those bright red lips <3

    Have a nice day!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting on my blog. I read and appreciate all of them!
If you have any questions I will try to answer them asap.

X Marjolein

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...