Friday, August 21, 2015

A Pixi Haul

You know that going to the Pixi store near Carnaby Street is always on my London to-do list. I am in love with their Glow Tonic and even the thought of running out of this wonder product is freaking me out. So when I went to London for one day, almost two months ago, I had to squeeze in a quick visit.
I had already done my research and saw that they have a big sis to the Glow Tonic aka the Glow Mist. A little bottle that will make my skin even more glowing, luminous and smooth. I have only tried the MAC Fix + and I love that! The Glow Mist has propolis and argan oil in it and smells very fresh. I haven't tried it out well enough, but a full review is on its way!
It was a bit of damage for my bank account when I picked up these two products (Glow Tonic £18 & Glow Mist £16), but it was all worth it. Combining this with the fact that I already spent about £150 on make-up and other skincare bits in Boots and Superdrug. It was definitely a successful shopping trip!
I also just had a browse on their website, because I needed to look up the prices, and I see they also have a Glow Mud Cleanser, Nourishing Cleansing Balm and Cleansing Cloths (OMGGG). Guess what I will be buying when I am back in London! (I do really think I have a problem #bbloggers)

Have you tried anything from Pixi before?


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you so much for reading and commenting on my blog. I read and appreciate all of them!
If you have any questions I will try to answer them asap.

X Marjolein

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...