Thursday, June 18, 2015

When in Doubt, Vacation





When the pics of the Kendall & Kylie for Topshop collection came out I was drooling all over the amazing pieces. I loved the floral prints and my eye especially fell on this grey jumper with the text: WHEN IN DOUBT, VACATION. A girl can always use a grey sweater and I love this motto!
Most items were sold out on the Topshop website, but thank god for the Topshop store in Amsterdam. I was quite stunned that there were still A LOT of items left. I expected it to be all sold out, but oh well, I won't be too sad about this.

I went into the dressing room with quite some items. I had the floral shorts, the floral playsuit and the jumper. I actually fell in love with the playsuit. The floral print is just so cute and the V-neck was very flattering. I also really liked the jumper and considering the jumper was cheaper (€46,00 vs €60,00) and I will wear that more often, I decided to purchase it and I can't be more happier about it!
The jumper is very soft and it has a fleece lining on the inside. It's perfect for this Dutch weather since it basically always rains here. Although we do have some small heatwaves from time to time, which means that I can't really wear it. Well, I could wear it, but I think I won't be very happy with that decision in the end. It's toooo hot

Have you picked up anything from the Kendall & Kylie for Topshop collection?


14 comments:

  1. I love your outfit! it looks so cozy and comfy! :)

    xx Jamie| Love Peace and Shimmer

    giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jamie! It really is, it's my favourite outfit at the moment! X

      Delete
  2. Awww this is such a cute sweater - I love it :) Perfect with jeans and boots on colder days, love! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really wanted to get one or two bits from this collection but unfortunately by the time I'd seen the email it was all sold out :( xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aah that's too bad :(. I hope you can still find some of the pieces! X

      Delete
  4. Yeah,I saw the items too and loved them.You're lucky you got the jumper,it's really hard for me on this side of the world.It's nice
    sophieatieno.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was sooo happy when I saw them in store. Normally everything is always sold out, so I know the struggle haha! X

      Delete
  5. I'm yet to check out their collection but I've heard there's a few nice pieces for summer. That jumper is just perfect hopefully they'll still have some in stock

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sweatshirt is a great choice! It looks super cute on you!

    Leftbankgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sweater is so cute! And definitely a motto I share!

    Lucy x- Yellowicing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting on my blog. I read and appreciate all of them!
If you have any questions I will try to answer them asap.

X Marjolein

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...