Monday, December 1, 2014

Red as an Apple



As a child I was obsessed with Disney films; I still am to be honest. The magical world and the gorgeous dresses made me want to be a princess. Unfortunately for me, that never happened, but I can at least still look like one.
Snow White's flushed cheeks are a perfect look for this winter and since I am very pale, it could not have worked any better.

Which blush makes you look like a Disney princess, you say? Well it is one by MAC and it is very pretty. ‘Frankly Scarlet’ is a classic when it comes to blushes. Every fall and winter time I see it pop up in a lot of videos, so time for me to discover this bright looking blush.
This beauty is a matte, powder blush that blends like a dream. It is very, I repeat, very pigmented. So beware before you apply it. Otherwise your cheeks will look like you just went for an intense work-out instead of the desired ‘I just went on a walk in the snow’ flush. Since you need just a tiny bit, this blush will be in your make-up drawer for a very long time. It will also be the perfect Christmas party essential, since it will stay on your cheeks no matter what happens!


I have definitely found my beauty pick for the holidays. Is it not crazy how fast the year went by? I cannot wait for Christmas Day and eat lots of food and watch a bunch of Christmassy films on TV. Maybe they will even play Snow White?

5 comments:

  1. lovely shade! perfect for chic winter looks!
    following you on bloglovin' and twitter. hope you'll look for me too. see you around!


    a possible fantasy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you for following me :). I followed back! Love your blog!

      Delete
  2. This blush seems lovely!
    Thank you for following me on Bloglovin', I followed back :)
    I really liked your blog!

    salha | abuhayar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blush shade, would definitely be a must have for winter!

    ♡alexa ♡
    http://whiterabbittail.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting on my blog. I read and appreciate all of them!
If you have any questions I will try to answer them asap.

X Marjolein

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...