Monday, November 10, 2014

Zoella Beauty


A pamper day is something I really need at the moment. I finished all my exams and the cold that I am having is almost gone. So a nice, relaxing day is just what I need.
A while ago I ordered some products from the Zoella Beauty range. A bit of a risk since I could have hated the scent of the products, but I trust Zoe enough to know that her products would smell amazing.
My purchase consists of the Zoella Beauty Fizz Bar and the Zoella Beauty Blissful Mistful. These two products seemed most appealing to me when I looked at the Zoella Beauty range on Feel Unique. I adore the packaging of the entire line. It is sweet, girly and very Zoella.

The Zoella Beauty Blissful Mistful has an amazing scent. Scents are definitely a tricky thing, since not everyone likes the same scents. It is very light, fruity and floral. It smells quite fresh and a splash of this body mist is the perfect start to my day. Since it is a body mist the scent is not very noticeable at the end of the day, but I just take my cute bottle with me and spritz this beauty multiple times throughout the day. Zoella Beauty Blissful Mistful Fragranced Body Mist, 45ml, €12,35

If you know me, you know that I adore baths. I have loved them since I was a kid and since my discovery of the Lush Bath Bombs my love for baths has grown more and more. So obviously the Fizz Bar is right up my street. I love that it looks like a chocolate bar and you can break pieces off. This way you can have multiple baths with one bar. It has the same scent as Blissful Mistful, which I love, but the scent does not last very long. I only used two pieces, so maybe it would be different if I used the entire bar, but I thought that was a bit too much. It does not give you a coloured, bubbly bath; not that I was expecting that, but a hint of colour or a sprinkle of glitter would be a nice addition. Zoella Beauty Fizz Bar Fragranced Bath Fizzer, 200g, €6,50

Overall a cute and exciting range that looks great, smells amazing and is very affordable.  A trip to Superdrug is definitely on the agenda when I go to London in less than two months! *exciting face*


Have you tried anything from Zoella Beauty?

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you so much for reading and commenting on my blog. I read and appreciate all of them!
If you have any questions I will try to answer them asap.

X Marjolein

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...