Saturday, November 29, 2014

Winter is Coming





Top: Topshop
Jeans: Topshop
Coat: H&M
Boots: Graceland
Bag: Zara
Scarf: Primark
Hat: H&M
Rings: River Island
Nails: Essie – After School Boy Blazer

The leaves have fallen down and the cold, freezing air lets me know that winter is upon us. It is never really fall here. While other people can wear dresses with bare legs and some cute boots, we are already pulling out our sweaters, winter coats and Ugg boots. Not that this is a bad thing, but I already miss everything that is summer.
This season also has its good sides. I do really think fall has the best fashion items and December is THE month of festivity. I have been rocking my Christmas onesie and Christmas sweater for about two months now and I already heard the first Christmas song on the radio. Christmas just makes me super happy and very excited!
Today I decided to put my best ‘fashion foot’ forward with this look. I have been wearing this exact outfit a lot the past few weeks. I can truly say that I am an outfit repeater. Once I like the way a combination looks I just wear it, a lot. The furriness of the coat is perfect in contrast with the ripped jeans. Expect me to repeat this outfit a lot more before my cold knees start to protest!

1 comment:

  1. that coat is so gorgeous! great outfit :)
    http://whiterabbittail.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting on my blog. I read and appreciate all of them!
If you have any questions I will try to answer them asap.

X Marjolein

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...