Sunday, June 22, 2014

Food | Yummy Green Smoothie


This morning I felt the urge to drink something healthy. Smoothies are a great way to accomplish that. Just fill the blender with healthy goods, blend and voilà there is your health shot! I just filled the blender with things I had at home and it turned out pretty tasty! Raw spinach just gives the smoothie such a beautiful, green colour and it is super healthy as well. I bet all the vitamins are having a party in my tummy right now!

Ingredients for 1 glass of healthy goodness:
- 1 banana
- 2 slices of pineapple
- 1 green kiwi
- 2 large handfuls of spinach
- Tablespoon of hempseeds
- Tablespoon of chai seeds
- Tablespoon of flaxseeds
- Sprinkle of cayenne pepper
- Sprinkle of ginger powder

Just simply mix all the ingredients together and there you have an amazing drink that will help you get through the day. I always try to eat a lot of fruit and veggies and smoothies are a great way to do that. What a perfect start on a Sunday!


Let me know what your favourite smoothie is!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you so much for reading and commenting on my blog. I read and appreciate all of them!
If you have any questions I will try to answer them asap.

X Marjolein

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...