Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Review | Lush Golden Wonder Bath Bomb

Lush always has the best bath products. I love to take a look in there shop and just smell everything. Especially with Christmas they have some special limited edition goodies. Last year they came out with Golden Wonder. A bath bomb that looks like a golden present. If you shake it you can hear there is also something inside the bath bomb. Once it is in the bath it changes from colour, I think that is so cool. (I never use that word, but I think it's the perfect word to describe this bath bomb).

But anyway, I bought this last year and wanted to use it for a special occasion. Since this bath bomb is pretty special. Almost a year has gone by and I still have not used it, until this week. I just had to use it. It has been in my drawer for ages and I can buy a new one if I like it. Since all the Christmas products are already in Lush.





How Lush describes Golden Wonder:
''This bath bomb is like a pass the parcel gift – each layer has something different to offer. This is not for a quick bath because it takes its time, this bath bomb. Its layers of golden lustre, dazzling colours and soluble gold stars are a wonder to behold.''

''We loved this ballistic so much, we decided to put one of our most popular perfumes in it, so that lots of people will enjoy bathing in it. Long standing customers will recognise the smell of Snowshowers shower jelly. Newer customers might like to know that the smell is of a light fizzing champagne cocktail, and contains sweet orange oil, cognac oil and lime oil.''

Ingredients:
Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Perfume, Sweet Orange Oil, Cognac Oil, Lime Oil, Cream of Tartar, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lauryl Betaine, Dipropylene Glycol, Gardenia Extract, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Colour 15510, Colour 45350, Colour 45410, Colour 42090, Edible Golden Stars, Golden Lustre, Golden Lustre Spray.









Now on to the bath bomb. It changes from colour: yellow, green and blue. There is a sort of golden layer on top of your water. I actually noticed that when I got out of the bad and there was still some gold glitter left in the tub. However I do not notice this on my skin. After a while some stars appear in your bath and suddenly they are all gone. The smell is amazing. I wont try to describe it, because I am not very good at that. :p









I really enjoyed my bath with this bath bomb. I will definitely repurchase it. Two weeks ago I also bought a few new bath products from Lush. They are from the Halloween/Christmas collection. So keep your eyes open for that! I promise I will not wait a year before using them!

What bath products do you use?

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you so much for reading and commenting on my blog. I read and appreciate all of them!
If you have any questions I will try to answer them asap.

X Marjolein

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...