Monday, October 28, 2013

Review | The Nude Edition: Rimmel Nude Delight Lipstick

For fall I always have two make-up looks: natural eyes and a dark lip or heavy eyes and a nude lip. I do not own a lot of nude lipsticks, I think I have two of them, so I felt like I needed a new nude favourite in my live.
Nude lipsticks are so quick and easy. You do not need a mirror to apply it and it always looks good. It is 'your lips but better'.


Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Nude Delight. In store for EUR 9,99.


I've seen this one in a couple of YouTube videos and decided to pick it up. Normally lipstick can dry your lips out. That's why I normally go for lipbalm. Quick, easy and always looks good. This one however is also very moisturising which is nice with the cold winter months coming up.

The Moisture Renew Lipsticks by Rimmel are very hydrating, they have a SPF 20 and vitamins A, C and E to protect your lips even more.



At first I have to say I love the packaging. It is a metallic purple with silver detailing. 
The lipstick has a gorgeous peachy nude colour. It has no glitter in it, for me personally I prefer it like that. I do not really like glitter on my lips. It reminds me of the lipglosses at the childrens section you see sometimes.
The pigmentation of the lipstick is really good. One swipe of this on and your good to go. It doesn't dry out my lips. Of course you need to reapply it once in a while.
Honestly I do not really know if it is very longlasting. Because it is a nude, it is not very noticeable when it's gone.
I do really like this lipstick, but I still have another nude which is still number one for me: Catrice Ultimate Colour 190 The Nuder The Better. I am really curious to other colours of the Rimmel Moisture Renew Collection. In the UK they added ten more colours to the range. I am really looking forward to Glam Plum Fulham, since it is know as a MAC Rebel dupe.

(A little update I saw some of the new shades in the drugstore! Yeeeh!)

What is you favourite lipstick this fall?

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you so much for reading and commenting on my blog. I read and appreciate all of them!
If you have any questions I will try to answer them asap.

X Marjolein

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...