Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Skincare | Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil Free Lotion

I thought that I should write about this product, since I've been using it for almost one and a half years. 
Two years ago I was looking for a good moisturiser. The one that I used got discontinued, and I was struggling with finding a good one. I tried a lot of them, but I couldn't find one that I really liked and made my skin look amazing.
I came across the brand Kiehl's at that time. I red it in a Pretty Little Liars book. Haha. A little bit later after that me and my sister were in a department store and at the beauty department they had Kiehl's. A week later I went to the store. The lady there advised me to try this one and gave me some samples. It really tingled on my skin, so I was afraid that I would be allergic. But I fell in love with it ever since and repurchased it over and over again.





They describe it as: ''This oil-free lightweight, moisturising lotion help visibly reduce excess oil on skin's surface, leaving a shine-free and balanced appearance. Our non-greasy hydrator traps moisture to deeply condition skin and restore its moisture barrier.''


It is:

- Paraben free
- Colorant- free
- Fragrance- free
- Oil-free




The lotion has a really nice consistency. It is really creamy and thick. It makes my skin feel really soft and moisturised. There is supposed to be no scent in the lotion, but I think the scent of the lotion is very noticeable. I do not really know how to describe it. A chemical/minty scent maybe? I can imagine that some people actually hate the scent, but I don't find it irritating.
In the beginning it definitely reduced the oil on my face, but after a year I don't think it does that anymore.
I love this moisturiser. I haven't tried anything that is better than this product. Also the people at the Kiehl's counter are always really helpful.
If you have never tried products from Kiehl's before I definitely recommend going there and look what works best for your skin!

What is you favourite moisturiser?

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you so much for reading and commenting on my blog. I read and appreciate all of them!
If you have any questions I will try to answer them asap.

X Marjolein

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...