Friday, September 20, 2013

My Life | London 2013 in Food

Before we went to London, me and my friend had a list of restaurants and cafés where we wanted to eat. We went to a lot of them and the food was amazing! I definitely recommend all of them!

Sorry if this makes you hungry :P



Byron - Chicken Hamburger with French Fries

Breakfast: Giraffe - Avocado, Hummus, Roasted Cherry Tomatoes & Pesto on toasted artisan sourdough

Nando's - Chicken Pita with Fries



Wahaca - Guacemole with Tortilla Chips, Virgin Moijito and Plantain Taco (not on picture)



 Jamie's Italian -  Honeycomb Canneloni 3 Ways and Tutti Frutti Lemon Meringue Pie


 Carluccio's - Lasagna Tradizionale ( I forgot to take a picture of what I had, so this is what my friend ordered, I had Penne Giardiniera)

Giraffe - Stacked Blueberry & Banana Pancakes and my friend had the Daybreaker Omelette

We also ate a lot at Pret A Manger. I love the Chicken Avocado Sandwich! We wanted to go to The Breakfast Club, but we went there two times and both times there was a waiting line outside. So we decided to go to Giraffe. Where we had the best breakfast ever!

Do you have any food places in London that I need to try?

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you so much for reading and commenting on my blog. I read and appreciate all of them!
If you have any questions I will try to answer them asap.

X Marjolein

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...