Monday, November 26, 2012

Glossybox November 2012

Last week I got my new Glossybox. They have there one year anniversary this month so that means that this was a special box with special and exclusive products.

This is the Anniversary Glossybox of November 2012:









The products that are in there:




Sabon - Patchouli Lavender Vanilla Hand Cream

Full size € 11,95



Hannah - 24 H Skin Balancing Cream

10 ml €9,00
45 ml €37,50





Zoeva - Pure Glam Pigment in Terra di Siena   

Full Size €3,80  


    

Anatomicals - Farewell the Scarlet Pimplehell Deep Cleansing Mud Mask

Full Size €1,95




Fashion Make-up - Eyeliner in Black

Full Size €5,00



Paul Mitchell - Awapuhi Wild Ginger Styling Treatment Oil

100 ml €32,95



I am really happy with the products in this box. I always wanted to try out the Hannah skincare. I almost bought it at one point, but I have no idea why I didn't buy in the end.

I already have a hand cream from Sabon (Violet) and it smells amazing and moisturizes very well.
The eyeliner comes at the right time because mine is almost finished.
I also really like the hair oil from Paul Mitchell. I am always looking for new hair treatments and oils and this one smells really nice.
The color of the Zoeva Pure Glam Pigment is not something I would wear. At least not every day but with Christmas coming up I might use it.
I am curious about the Anatomicals Mud Mask. Just because I do not want an allergic or irritated reaction on my skin. So I will put it on a small part of my face and see how that works out.

I am also looking forward to the December box, the Holiday edition!! Which means a lot of exclusive and high end products/samples (at least I hope).


Have you tried one of these product?

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you so much for reading and commenting on my blog. I read and appreciate all of them!
If you have any questions I will try to answer them asap.

X Marjolein

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...